Early Learning Centre
St Joseph’s Early Learning Centre (ELC), as part of St Joseph’s Primary School, is growing in excellence within a Christ–centred community and embraces Catholic traditions, values and beliefs. Our nurturing environment provides diverse learning opportunities for every child within our highly-accredited Centre with fully qualified Early Childhood teachers and assistants.
St Joseph's ELC is now accepting 3 year old children for our preschool program in 2019. Enquire today.
- Our Curriculum, the EYLF (Early Years Learning Framework) play based program, encourages every child to be a competent learner, who can be resilient, capable, confident and self-assured
- The environment plays a key role in supporting and extending children’s development and learning
- Children learn and develop in different ways and at different rates and all areas of learning and development are equally important and interconnected
- Being part of St Joseph’s School community is a positive influence on the growth and development of our children.
- Parents are the prime educators of their children
|Before Preschool Care Hours||7:30am-9:00am|
|After Preschool Care Hours||3:00pm-6:00pm|
|Vacation Care||School holidays (excluding summer holidays)|
|Preschool Office Hours||8:30am-3:30pm|
|Phone Number||6257 2990|
|Fax Number||6249 1626|
ELC Account Details
|Account Name||St Joseph’s O’Connor ELC|