St Joseph's O'Connor Primary School is open to all who are willing to commit to support the philosophy, values and aims of Catholic education. We encourage you meet with the Principal for a tour of our school community.
How to Enrol
We are currently not accepting online enrolments. If you have any queries, please contact the school directly.
For Early Learning Centre enrolments, click here.
You can now enrol online at St Joseph's Primary School by selecting the link above. Alternatively, submit the following paperwork and enrolment form directly to the school office. To complete the application form you will need to submit the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable)
- Student’s immunisation records
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable)
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable)
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill.
If you submit your application online, you will receive an email with the completed application. Please ensure this document is signed accordingly (all relevant legal guardians and parents) and submitted to the school at the time of interview.
After submission (either online or in person) the school will contact you to inform the outcome of your application. Successful applicants will then receive an offer letter together with a ‘Parent Commitment Contract’ which needs to be signed by the student’s parents/legal guardians.
ACT ENROLMENT PERIOD
Parents enrolling their children in a Catholic school in the ACT for the following year are asked to complete an official enrolment form before the end of May. Applications received after the due date can only be considered if vacancies still exist. Enquiries may be made throughout the year by contacting the Front Office.
SCHOOL TERM DATES
|2019||Term Begins||Term Ends|
|Term 1||Monday, 4 February||Friday, 12 April|
|Term 2||Monday, 29 April||Friday, 5 July|
|Term 3||Monday, 22 July||Friday, 27 September|
|Term 4||Monday, 14 October||Thursday, 19 December|
Tuition Fees are set by the Archdiocesan Catholic Education Commission each year.